- Goodhope, Samuel, W. Bode and Hainline, Attorneys At Law. Letter to Leroy Clifford, Natural Resource Officer, Bureau of Indian Affairs. September 25, 1990.
- Powell, J. Stephen, Cerrell Associates, Inc. “Political Difficulties Facing Waste-to-Energy Conversion Plant Siting.” For California Waste Management Board. State of California: 1984.
- Blue Vinyl (98 minutes), available on Netflix or for purchase at http://bluevinyl.org/animation.htm
- Sowing Change (16 minutes). Introduction lasts for first 1 minute and 30 seconds. Segment on Kettleman City begins at 7 minutes and 50 seconds and lasts until 11 minutes. Segment on pesticide drift in the San Joaquin Valley begins at 11 minutes and lasts until 14 minutes.
- A Debilitating Medical Mystery (7.5 minutes). Covers the Kettleman City birth defect cluster.
- The Story of Stuff (21 minutes)
- Strong Threads: Stories of Justice from the Laotian Organizing Project (16 min)
See other film suggestions as well as literature relevant to the San Joaquin Valley at the Environmental Justice Project’s resource library.